Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kate's Little Mouth






Kate had her first major/minor accident. Kate and cousins, Avery and Kara were having a blast jumping around in the living room, as we were all together celebrating Brett's grandmothers 83rd birthday. Kate hit her mouth on Kara's head. It left teeth marks in Kara's poor head and Kate's two front teeth were jammed, causing a lot of bleeding and trauma to her gums (so the doctor said at the after hours pediatric office). But the next morning Kate called out to me and said, "Mommy my teefies are all better!" I took her on to the pediatric dentist, following the doctors orders from the night before, and she did awesome! She was such a big girl for the dentist and I was so proud of her! Anyways, I couldn't resist taking her picture in the dentist chair with the sunglasses on. She looks so big, not 2 1/2 years old! The results were good...no nerve damage and it shouldn't affect her permanent teeth. Thank goodness, the dentist said it was a close one!

1 comment:

Harwell Photography said...

Brittany,

So sorry to hear about Kate!

I have tried that # you gave me several times and a strange lady answers that is definately not you.
Give me a call when you can.

Our Babies

Our Babies
July 29, 2008