Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day






What a beautiful day it was on Easter! It was a fun filled day that wore my babies out! And that is a understatement, because we had Easter dinner and fun on Saturday too. Kate enjoyed hunting the eggs, but she will never win the prize for the most because she opened them to see what was inside as she found them. The candy is also a big hit, as it is with most kids. She would enjoy candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I didn't stop her. This morning she said she wanted some candy and I told her absolutely not, not before breakfast, then she said "I have to hide" and tried to close herself in the pantry to sneak some. Our Easter Sunday was a special day. It is so wonderful to share the real meaning of Easter with my babies, and to hear Kate say back to me "Jesus died on the cross for our sins, but now He is alive!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the pictures. Kate and Jax are two pretty little babies!

Our Babies

Our Babies
July 29, 2008