Ok, when I say it is pool time...
We have been to the pool 5 days in a row!
Always fun to go swimming at Mimi and Papa's, and Grammie and Boompa's!
Palm tree's, hot tub, diving board, eats, music and family fun!!

Kate loves floats, pool toys, and to wear the goggles around her neck. So proud of her- she has picked up right where she left off last summer in the pool. It is a little scary though. She is fearless. She is swimming like a fish, diving for her torpedo's, and jumping off the diving board...no floaties! I'm trying to teach Jax what Kate learned at swim lessons last year, in hopes that he takes to swimming as well as she did. He loves the water, but a little unsure of it on his face, although I dunked him twice yesterday and he was fine with it. We'll see. He's definitely a floater.
We have been to the pool 5 days in a row!
Always fun to go swimming at Mimi and Papa's, and Grammie and Boompa's!
Palm tree's, hot tub, diving board, eats, music and family fun!!

Kate loves floats, pool toys, and to wear the goggles around her neck. So proud of her- she has picked up right where she left off last summer in the pool. It is a little scary though. She is fearless. She is swimming like a fish, diving for her torpedo's, and jumping off the diving board...no floaties! I'm trying to teach Jax what Kate learned at swim lessons last year, in hopes that he takes to swimming as well as she did. He loves the water, but a little unsure of it on his face, although I dunked him twice yesterday and he was fine with it. We'll see. He's definitely a floater.



2 comments:
Adorable as usual. I need some cute little T's on Tessa's clothes. When can I come over???? :)
Brit you are doing so good on your blog! I need tips on those little photo collages! I promise to call you back soon! Jax and Kate are as cute as ever!
Love you!
Post a Comment