Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Dance Camp

Kate attended dance camp all week with two of her sweet little friends. It was an experience! I think Kate has decided she likes gymnastics a little better. At the end of this week the girls put on a little performance which was tropical themed. It was so cute to see them all dressed up in their tutu and tights with ballet shoes on. For Kate I think she was over it. As you can see in the picture below, when the class was sitting, she was standing. She gave us a good laugh. My camera was not acting right, so sorry for the blurred pictures.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Aahhh...she sure looks precious :)

Tara Ball said...

Hey Britney! Where were you taking her to dance camp at? I'm thinking of signing Sophia up at the Sharpsburg Dance Academy. I hope you are all doing well. Robert and Carly are the second ones in the neighborhood to get golf carts yay! :)

Our Babies

Our Babies
July 29, 2008