Kate had a great first week of school. She thinks it is great to jump in the front seat while waiting in the carpool line. Her teachers seem great, so I am hoping for a great first year of preschool. Jax on the other hand missed his first day of school, struggling with a virus all week. He is better now, just cutting his one year molars. Blue and purple, bulging, blistered gums are no fun- totally different from our experience with Kate. We never even knew she was teething, ever!

And now for Kate's artwork... She was busy (not taking a bath, just playing) in her bathtub for a while and then called for us to come see her show. She pulled the shower curtain back, handed out popcorn and Goobers (what Brett got her at the movie theater) sang songs, danced and displayed her drawings. We were totally impressed by her drawings (with the bath crayons). Brett thought I drew them... I had to take some pics to share what our little artist did.

And now for Kate's artwork... She was busy (not taking a bath, just playing) in her bathtub for a while and then called for us to come see her show. She pulled the shower curtain back, handed out popcorn and Goobers (what Brett got her at the movie theater) sang songs, danced and displayed her drawings. We were totally impressed by her drawings (with the bath crayons). Brett thought I drew them... I had to take some pics to share what our little artist did.


1 comment:
So cute! Maybe she can take art lessons from Mrs. Garbade like we did! I'm sorry about Jax's teeth. Mary Emmett cut her first one (actually it was 2 at the same time) and she was up several times a night leading up to it. She is better now but I think some might be about to come through again because she has been sort of fussy during her sleep but I just let her cry it out! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment