Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Attempting Beach Pictures
Well, all I wanted is a cute pictures of the babes on the beach before dinner on our last night. As you can see, it didn't happen. We sat them down and immediately Kate put some sand on Jax's leg and he was fixated on it. We told her no, so it appears that she was dusting her hands off only to pick up another handful of sand and put it right on the top of his head. At that moment, I wanted to be so mad, but I told Brett to hurry and take the picture. She then decided to rub into his head and then put some more sand down his back. Poor little guy, crying once again at photo session with big sister. Kate then got up and made her escape. Glad we didn't pay money for beach pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Babies
July 29, 2008


1 comment:
I LOVE all the pics!! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
Post a Comment