Monday was Jax's 4 month check-up. He is a healthy little boy, praise God. Jax is average in height and weight, weighing almost 15 pounds. He is getting so big and active, which means time to bring out some new toys. Today we put him the excersaucer and he loved it. He spun all the way around and played with all the toys on it. I snapped some pictures while he was playing. As you can see he's a very happy baby.
I also included a picture of Kate in the excersaucer at the exact same age, so you can compare.
Speaking of little Miss Kate, who now says her name is Katie, if you ask her what her name is. She is giving us a lot to laugh about these days. A moment Brett and I won't ever forget- Friday when I picked her up from school (Children's Morning Out) the teachers said, "Mom we have something for you today." I'm sure I had a blank stare thinking is it good, bad, what could it be? They proceeded to tell me that they were sitting on the bench on the playground and Kate walked up to them and said out of the clear blue, "My daddy is a Stud Muffin!" I laughed, put my hand over my face and said "Oh my goodness, that is so embarrassing!" You just never know what is going to come out, which is something I love about this age. Just had to share this one with you.
Speaking of little Miss Kate, who now says her name is Katie, if you ask her what her name is. She is giving us a lot to laugh about these days. A moment Brett and I won't ever forget- Friday when I picked her up from school (Children's Morning Out) the teachers said, "Mom we have something for you today." I'm sure I had a blank stare thinking is it good, bad, what could it be? They proceeded to tell me that they were sitting on the bench on the playground and Kate walked up to them and said out of the clear blue, "My daddy is a Stud Muffin!" I laughed, put my hand over my face and said "Oh my goodness, that is so embarrassing!" You just never know what is going to come out, which is something I love about this age. Just had to share this one with you.
1 comment:
That is hilarious!!!!! I bet she heard that from her mama!
Post a Comment