Jax and Grammie
Friday, October 17, 2008
Our New Ride!
Well it seems that Fridays are the day for new post and updates. It has been a busy week for us...we had lots of deliveries, such as, living room furniture, bedroom furniture, our mattresses, and other odd and end things. Now that I have all the furniture I initially ordered, I can start accessorizing and making our house more homey. The funnest and most exciting delivery was Brett surprising us with a new golf cart!
We don't have golf cart paths in our new neighborhood, but will still enjoy riding it around and going to the playground. We can always load it up and bring it to my moms and ride it around Peachtree City, because it is full of cart paths. As you can see, he even decorated it for Halloween so we can use it for trick-or-treating. What a fun and great daddy Brett is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Babies
July 29, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment