Friday, October 3, 2008

Beginning Fall Festivites




Last weekend we took Kate and Jax to Andy's on the Corner (plant nursery) so she could pick out herself a pumpkin. She loved it! She is getting so excited about about Trick-or-Treating. She has got it all figured out on what to do, except her mommy better be finding her a costume, Jax too. I'd like for them to go together, but it is hard to find costumes in 0-6 months. Suggestions are welcome. Well, here are some cute pictures I captured as Kate is getting excited about the Fall Festivities. A few of happy boy too.



3 comments:

Aunt Coo-Coo said...

Sister,
I absolutely love this!! You come up with some of the most wonderful, creative ideas! I miss you guys! Love you- Courtney (Aunt Coo-Coo)

Anonymous said...

Love the fall pictures! Miss you!

Pam said...

Britney,
This is so neat. Keep up the good work. Your dad, josh and I love looking at this....love you Pam

Our Babies

Our Babies
July 29, 2008